Great question I got last week..
How Do I Lose This Belt Hangover Fat and what do I do about constant water retention?
NEW BOOK RELEASE LISTED AT BOTTOM OF POST!
Here it is..
1. Get my book “How Do I Get ABS”
2. Prescription For Bloated Puffy Belt Hangover
Most people retain a little water, and it is fairly common. As women, we especially may notice an increase in water retention during the week before their period. It’s fine to stop water retention at home that is minor. Yet if water retention seems major, occurs all the time, and is continually resulting in puffy extremities or excessive weight gain, this can indicate serious health issues. If you suffer more than a little water retention, you should not try to stop water retention at home but should see your naturopath or healthy fit doctor for a thorough checkup.
Here are some great ideas to help stop water retention and reduce bloating and puffiness. Make sure you check with your lean healthy doctor before taking any of the supplements below. They may not be what your body needs.
1. Drink More Water – Water retention is common when you are dehydrated or low on water. The body tends toward conserving water, and will retain a bit in order to keep you hydrated. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day helps shed extra water, reducing water retention.
2. Reduce Sodium – Minimizing extra sodium in the diet is crucial. That’s a part of what happened to my beach workout crisis case. She macked out on salty pretzels drank soda and did it while she was flying. She did a triple whammy to her body before a photo shoot. Of course she had to fly, but she should have drank water and bought an apple or orange at the airport to have as her snack while she was flying.
Almost all packaged and canned foods contain some level of sodium. Most natural food sources also have some sodium too, though the amount is usually less. Look for low sodium varieties of foods, especially canned foods and prepared meals.
3. Move – Increase Circulation. Walking, bicycling, stationary biking, tennis are all activities that help pump out water and other fluids that can pool in your legs and ankles. Doing cardio type exercises with lightweight training will make you sweat and release trapped salt.
4. Sip herbal tea. Parsley or uva-ursi tea can help flush out excess water without any harmful side affects, you can find these teas in most health foods stores.
5. Take Vitamin B6. Taking up to 250 milligrams of vitamin B6 daily helps reduce premenstrual water retention. This nutrient also reduces fluid buildup caused by hormone replacement therapy.
6. Take Calcium. Researchers at the New York Metropolitan Hospital found that a daily calcium supplement provided relief from premenstrual water retention in three-fourths of the women who took it. If it’s safe for you, take 500-milligrams twice daily, one at breakfast and one at dinner. Ask your doctor whether these supplements are okay for you.
7. Increase Urine Formation – That’s right, Go more! You can release it or retain it. Foods such as cucumbers, asparagus and parsley contain natural substances that increase urine formation. Other vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, cabbage and mushrooms can facilitate water loss in conjunction with a low-carb good glycemic diet.
They require large amounts of water for digestion which helps pull it out from beneath the skin and into the digestive track. Plus they are high in fiber, which is healthy to keep your colon clear. A healthy clear colon will help flatten your belly and get rid of that belly puffiness.
Try these ideas out and experiment with them until you find your perfect formula for getting rid of that awful feeling excess water, bloating and puffiness. Shop around and look for the best prices so that you can continue to eat healthy and improve your modeling potential.
Finally- If none of these work and if you are on medications go visit your doctor and give your her or him a list of all medications you are currently taking–both prescription and over-the-counter–and ask whether any alterations are appropriate. Switching to lower-dose estrogen in your hormone replacement therapy, for example, could reduce fluid retention. If you’re on steroidal medication, be sure to let your doctor know about your water-retention problems. She or he may prescribe a diuretic.
Now what about your man! check out my latest record breaking book! It’s on the cutting edge of controversy. The program is unconventional and working awesome. No complaints from the ladies when their man gets harder body parts. It’s free for them Tuesday through Saturday. The info was a blazing hit in Europe!!!!!
Mark your calendars and get some new lingerie!
New Book U.S.A. Release Tuesday June 18- Saturday June 22!
Go get it! How Do I Lose Belly Fat /Alpha Male Style!
Listen in on Wednesday as I talk about the controversial topics and Alpha Male Abs Transformation Program.
Make this a powerful breakthrough week. The cosmos is vibrating: BREAKTHROUGH!!